Terms & Conditions
- All reservations require a current credit card on file, unless you have an established charge account with Miami Party Rental Group Corp.
- Payment Methods – Miami Party Rental Group Corp accepts Visa, Master Card. Discover, and American Express. All orders have to have a deposit before the date of delivery, unless you have an established account with Miami Party Rental Group Corp.
- To ensure equipment availability, we recommend that you place your request as soon as you have an event date set.
- Orders may be placed in person, over the telephone, email, or by fax. Any change requests should be made in person or over the telephone to insure approval.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all tenting and tent décor at the time of reservation.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least seven (7) days in advance from the date of delivery or will call pickup to avoid a cancellation charge. (Excludes: Tenting and Tent Décor)
- Unless you have a written contract, prices are subject to change. •Credit will not be given for unused items.
- A thirty (30) percent cancellation charge will apply to all items (Excluding: Tenting and Tent Décor) if cancelled less than seven (7) days before the date of Delivery or Will Call Pickup.
- A One Hundred (100) percent cancellation charge will apply if items are cancelled less than 48 hours from the date of Delivery or Will Call Pickup.
- A fifty (50) percent cancellation charge will apply to all Tenting and Tent Décor if cancelled more than seven (7) days from the date of Delivery or Will Call Pickup.
- A One Hundred (100) percent cancellation charge will apply to all Tenting and Tent Décor, if cancelled with seven (7) days from the date of Delivery or Will Call Pickup.
Delivery and Pick up:
- We have a different way of viewing delivery rates. Instead of basing our rates solely upon distance, we base them on estimated delivery times and distance. This approach gives us the opportunity to increase the number of available deliveries and pickups on our schedules, lower our costs, and pass the savings on to you. Delivery and pickup windows are based on 8 hour (your most economical choice), 4 hour and 1 hour time requests. You or Your Event Consultant will determine your delivery and pickup rates when you place your request. All rates are determined on a per-truck basis. Additional deliveries and pickups are subject to additional charges.
- If a delivery is to your home, please provide a protected space to leave the equipment (garage, entryway, patio, deck). If you are not going to be home at the time of delivery, please let your Event Specialist know where to deliver the equipment.
- If a delivery is to a business or venue, please provide hours of operation, contact at facility, and any special instructions that would allow for a smooth delivery/pickup process.
- Portage fees apply to site delivery locations greater than fifty (50) feet from the delivery truck. Portage fees also apply when equipment must be transported up or down stairs, steep slopes, or elevators. If your event will require portage, please discuss this with your Event Consultant and the applicable fees will be added to your rental contract.
Truck access to site:
- If there is any large truck access issue related to your event delivery site, please let us know. These include but are not limited-to-limited turn-around areas, low branches, gates in need of access codes, and narrow or steep driveways. Any of these can impact the timeliness and efficiency of your delivery.
Pick Up Responsibilities:
- Place all products in the pre-designated pickup location. Be sure to return all racks, hangars, boxes, bags, and other packing materials.
- Rinse Plates and place them in the crates provided.
- Place glasses upside-down in the glass racks or boxes provided.
- Rinse all flatware/utensils and place them in the tub(s) provided.
- Shake out food crumbs and debris from all linens, and place them in the linen bag(s) provided. To prevent mildew, please air dry all damp linens before placing them in the bags.
- Please check your request before we arrive to resolve any missing items.
- If you or your onsite contact is not present at the appointed pickup time, the Miami Party Rental Group pickup product counts will be final. Any missing items will be billed accordingly.
- For outdoor events, equipment should be stacked and protected from weather to avoid damages.
- Labor or cleaning charges will apply if equipment is not ready or clean at the time of pickup.
- If anything did not work well or meet your expectations, please communicate this information to your Event Consultant or Miami Party Rental Group driver.
Premium delivery and pick up rate:
- These rates apply to deliveries and pickups before 7am, after 10pm. They are in addition to the standard delivery and pickup rates. If your event will require these services, please contact your Event Consultant.